Saturday, November 24, 2007

Bull riding Team!

I have been stuck at home for the past few days. I broke my foot from stubbing my small toe into a door, it is not a glamorous injury but it has allowed me to stay at home and watch endless hours of television, which has introduced me to a new love...bull riding. I don't know what it is about it exactly, I love this spectacle and it has given me a great new excuse for my foot injury, a bull riding accident. I went out to the bar last night and was telling every woman who would even look my way that I was a bull rider and had injured myself in a 7 second ride that ended with me getting stomped on. To support this lie, I wrapped my foot in an ace bandage and tied my tennis shoe extra tight, no crutches, no boot, no bullshit, cowboys don't go to doctors and neither do I. So, to further this I trying to start a bull riding team, I plan on being the guy who opens the gate, it is all about timing and keeping that rope tight, or at least I think. I need a rider, someone who knows the lingo, and probably a few other people who know about bull riding. I will be accepting applications for my bull riding team. No orthopedic boot, bandage wearin' pussies will be allowed.

1 comment:

Jimothy Mooper said...

i could bring my signature coleslaw, but other than that all I could do is groom the bull. No funny business though.